Yeah! m starting it all over again cos i realised 2day dat i have forgotten the id n the password of my blog.. :( n dats y i hv made dis new blog nw.. as it is i hd nt riten since a very long tym. So nvr mind..
Neway I need to write sumthng nw..
So y nt start wid MONSOON!!! hmm it has finally started pouring here in Mumbai n m luving it as monsoon is my fav season :) I luv rain n getin wet in d rain..
Though it brings lil probs alongwid it, bt its gd 2 alwys luk at d positive side.. isn't it? Neway.. Rain! I luv 2 luk at d sky wen its raining n i go crasy wen they fall on my face.. n i get drenched completely.. I like 2 stand at d door of d tain compartment wen it rains, bt wen it rains heavily, they hit hard on d face :P Watsoesver the cool breeze makes me feel fresh and happy.. It is alwys xciting 2 welcum rain...
And wen i c kids playing n dancing in d rain, evn i feel dat doing dat bt alwys back off thinkng dat i mite luk a fool among dem :P bt i wil definitly try it sumday.. n i hope i do it in d nearing days.. Wel i also like 2 play football while its raining bt widout ne rules ;).. I used play at my native place along with my cousins, wen i ws a kid n nw m a grown up dats y dnt get chance 2 do all dis carefree stuff or may b i feel lil uncomforatbl b4 doin al dis.. I wud luv 2 do all d crasy thngs dat i hv only done in my thots n wud b hapier if my closest frnds join me... except pallo i dnt think nebdy wud like 2 do dat.. :P cos dey rnt crazy lyk me..
Chalo aaj k liye bas.. I wil make a point 2 rite evryday abt sumthng dat grabs my atention n i hope 2 continue riting.....

hey evn i wud luv 2 do such crazy stuff,v wil do it...okkk...n hain evn i luv d RAINSSSS......
ReplyDeletehmm.... :)
ReplyDelete